One Love Newsletter 2011
As I reflect back on the past year there are more than a few things I've learned:
1. I can do a lot.
2. I get burned out doing a lot.
3. I don't have to do everything.
4. Sometimes opportunities arise and I don't necessarily have to take them.
5. I would rather have peace that be "productive."
6. I don't know when my last good-bye to someone is.
7. I make up the rules most of the time and then I have to live by them.
8. If I want more time with my friends or family, I have to give up something else, and this shouldn't be a hard choice. Either way, I win.
9. Maybe if I make my list smaller, I'd allow myself the opportunity to fully and completely dedicate myself to a task and feel more confident about my choices.
10. Maybe if I look at my choices, I'd feel more confident about my life.
11. Maybe if I feel confident about my life, I don't have to question my choices.
12. If I believe in a universe that has a certain order to it and is constantly adjusting to that order, I wouldn't question those weird instances but look at them as "adjustments" to bring about a change.
13. Maybe I could stop questioning the process and trust more.
14. If I trust more, peace is in the process.
15. This list could go on forever but it won't.
Happy New Year.
When you have come to the edge of all the light you have
And step into the darkness of the unknown
Believe that one of the two will happen to you
Either you'll find something solid to stand on
Or you'll be taught how to fly!