Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Freedom

Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
Viktor E. Frankl

I find myself with the need to create space for things.  And they're good things.  Like my life.  Life events, experiences and adventures.  It's been a long time coming.  I have finally discovered that while multi-tasking enables me to do a lot of things, it doesn't always enable me to complete them fully with the attention and care they deserve.

So my list got a little smaller.  These are big ticket items.  They can't be weighed lightly.  They are the expression of my soul's calling.  
Sometimes you have to choose....it's thinking that the choice is limiting somehow that diminishes our choices.  But truly, if I believe in an abundant and ever present universe that is constantly conspiring to give me all that I truly desire, then how can I choose poorly?  

I just made a smaller list.  
They're big things.
I just want to accomplish them fully, without missing a moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment